Community Housing Aotearoa (CHA) hereby provides notice to all members that the Annual General Meeting will be held at 2pm on 26 October 2016. Elections for new Council members will held at the AGM.
This will be preceded by a panel discussion on Our Place: A Housing Plan for New Zealand (9am-1pm), looking at what a real, comprehensive housing plan with multi-sector support would need to do to see all New Zealanders well-housed. We are checking the policies of the various political parties with the opinions of our stakeholders and advisors.
There is no charge for this event.
- Panel discussion on Our Place - 9am to 1pm
- CHA AGM - 2-3pm
The AGM is a chance to influence the CHA work plan. See the agenda for the AGM here.
- Completed Council nomination forms received by CHA – 5pm, Tuesday 20 September 2016
- Proposed amendments to CHA Constitution received by CHA – 5pm, Friday 30 September 2016
- Proposed additions to the AGM Agenda received by CHA – 5pm, Friday 30 September 2016
- CHA will distribute to all members the slate of candidates – 5pm, Wednesday 5 October 2016
For details on nominations, please see the attached document explaining the nomination and election process.