This seminar provides social housing practitioners, researchers and leaders opportunity to impart and explore strategy, methodology and good-practice to actively encourage tenant participation in community activities, engage and consult with tenants and involve them in the decision making and delivery of their housing.
Sessions will include presentations from practitioners and researchers and consultants showcasing tenant participation and engagement approaches, recent research and good-practice models together with robust discussion about involving tenants in the running of their homes.
The AHI’s NZ Branch Committee is pleased to offer those attending the Seminar a free site tour of Centennial Flats and Central Park the afternoon prior to the seminar. This tour will be held from 1:00pm to 4:00pm, on Wednesday 21st September leaving from outside Wellington City Council, 101 Wakefield St. A light afternoon tea provided. All seminar delegates must register for the site tour, registration link is sent separately upon your registration.
- TIUMALU PETER FA’AFIU | Partner | Navigator
- ROSIE GALLEN | Community Action & Engagement Manager, City Housing | Wellington City Council
- BOB HARDIE | Senior Advisor | Otautahi Community Housing Trust
- RENÉE MARTIN | Stakeholder Relationship Manager – Central | Housing New Zealand Corporation
- HAL PAWSON | Professor of Housing Research and Policy & Associate Director of the City Futures Research Centre | UNSW (Australia)
Click here to download seminar programme.