Ideas and innovation to manage housing portfolios
AUD$630.00 incl. GST
AHI Member Rate AUD$531.00 incl. GST
This professional practice seminar provides senior housing professionals with an interest in asset management the opportunity to exchange ideas and innovative practice methods to manage housing portfolios for sustainable stakeholder outcomes.
The Australasian Housing Institute has run five events in the Asset Management series that has been held in 4 jurisdictions since 2013. Each seminar in the series offers a unique program and a distinctive continuing professional development and networking opportunity for those working in the asset management field.
- What’s new in Government authority asset management
- New asset management strategies and programs, system enhancements
- Challenges and benefits of divesting asset management to Community sector
- Current thinking on maintenance standards / condition assessment / resource allocation
- Asset Management challenges when you don’t own the asset
- Long term maintenance planning with short term leases
- Partnerships for asset growth
- Governance versus social policy in asset management
The NZ Branch Committee is currently securing a diverse lineup of speakers, and the program will be available soon.