Unleash the Māui is the first Māori land-based summit to be held in Aotearoa. Unleash the Maui is a conference with a difference focusing on leadership, pathways and innovation, with an over all theme of past, present and future.
The three day summit will explore issues, priorities and challenge thinking with a view to:
- Growing Māori leadership within the land-based Sector
- Progressing innovative solutions to enable Māori success
- Aligning the Māori land based-sector with hapū, iwi and Māori advancement aspirations
- Exploring deeper and more collaborative solutions to the key challenges facing the sector
- Celebrating and acknowledging our successes as motivation to continue to progress our future
Each day of the summit has its own theme.
- Day one – “Leadership"
- Day two – “Innovation”
- Day three – “Future pathways”
Proudly co-hosted by Whenua Kuraand Te Rūnanga o Ngāi Tahu, Unleash the Māui, Maori Land-Based summit will provide an action packed programme of knowledge, experience and insight from national and internationally renowned leaders, emerging leaders and visionaries.