FREE TO ATTEND for all industry professionals, the KiwBuild Summit located within buildnz | designex will be emceed by leading journalist and commentator, Duncan Garner and fronted by Hon. Phil Twyford, Minister for Housing and Urban Development and Transport, and Hon. Jenny Salesa Minister for Building and Construction.
Joined by Auckland Mayor Phil Goff, the KiwiBuild Summit is a series of themed panel discussions with industry leaders outlining the KiwiBuild plan - the Government's target to deliver on 100,000 high quality, affordable new homes over 10 years, with 50% of them in Auckland.
Summary of Content
Over 20 of New Zealand’s leading CEO’s and industry leaders will feature in panel discussions across 5 key themes:
- Removing Barriers Stopping Auckland Growing:
- Building 100,000 Affordable Homes
- Growing the Building Workforce
- An Affordable Housing Authority to Fast-Track Development in our Cities
- Investing in Warm, Dry, Healthy Homes.
For the full agenda visit: https://buildnz.com/summit/agenda/