Job Vacancy: Administrator
- Mount Victoria, Wellington
- Part-time (0.2 FTE)
- Closing date for applications - 1st November
About the business and the role
The Wellington Women's House (WWH) is a unique not for profit organisation providing low-cost, comfortable, supported, short to medium term accommodation for 16 women in Mount Victoria.
WWH has made a real difference to the women it has worked with since it first opened in 1992.
WWH has a Manager and Support Worker who work alongside its volunteer Management Committee.
To support the need for its growth and development, WWH is seeking a part-time administrator experienced with finance and other office systems. The role is part time, 0.2 FTE or 8 hours per week.
Job tasks and responsibilities
The Administrator will be responsible for the following:
- supporting the house to attain and retain MSD accredtiation.
- maintaining and monitoring donations and ability to prepare year-end donation receipts through Xero
- administering our iPayroll system
- developing and maintaining our systems to ensure best practice and compliance
- creating and updating house documentation such as policies, procedures and templates
- other related duties as required
Skills and experience
The ideal applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Government grants and funding procedures
- Experience in the not-for-profit sector
- Knowledge of health and safety requirements
- MS Office especially Excel and Word
- Payroll and accounting packages
- Working in a small dedicated team
Job benefits and perks
The role is part-time (0.2) with some flexibility around day and hours of work.
Closing date for applications - Wednesday, 1st November 2017 by 10am.