Job Vacancy: Team Leader – Tenancy Management
- Full time, permanent
- Manukau City, Auckland
- Applications close 3 November 2017
About the business and the role
Monte Cecilia Housing Trust has been advocating for and working with homeless families for over 34 years. We are a small team, dedicated to supporting families to achieve sustainable housing through our over 90+ emergency, transitional & longer term housing options with wrap around social services.
Our Vision is that 'Everyone has access to adequate, affordable and secure housing'. Part of our Mission is 'providing high quality and culturally appropriate services to families with a housing need'.
Our team consists of people who are passionate about making a difference. We work together to achieve our goals, help one another, are positive and enthusiastic in everything that we do. As a Team Leader-Tenancy Management you will focus on doing the best for the people we serve, which means never giving up and role modelling perseverance and commitment to a successful outcome.
Skills and experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification e.g. in property or real estate (or at least 3 years commensurate relevant experience)
- experience working with diverse culturesand people with complex needs
- experience of Human Resource processes and best practice
- an ability to provide exceptional customer service;
- expertise in time management and organisation skills
- an understanding of social housing and the complexities
- the skills to manage conflict and de-escalate situations
- excellent communication skills both (verbal and written)
- at least 3 years relevant experience in property /tenancy management
- a full and clean Drivers License
- ability to travel frequently (vehicle provided)
- a sound working knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act (preferred)
Job benefits and perks
- the opportunity to grow your career
- a competitive salary dependent on level of experience
& skills brought to the position
- a team that is proud of what they do.
Please apply with CV and Cover letter before 3 November 2017. To get the Position Description please email Evelyn at firstname.lastname@example.org.