Job Vacancy: Housing Business Optimisation Manager
Great work stories every day because no two days are the same!
You will need to be a tenacious and resilient Leader with an ability to deliver operational excellence in multidisciplinary teams, great relationship building skills, sharp analytical & financial acumen and understanding of funding models is a major key to this role.
The results you get will be the result of your hard work in being able to create, develop and implement systems, policies and procedures.
You will be responsible for providing business optimisation strategy, driving and supporting the performance of the Housing team with the General Manager and senior leadership team. Experience in the not for profit sector will be an added advantage.
For this position you will need passion for seeing lives transformed and a tenacity for succeeding when challenges arise. This role will appeal to someone who enjoys building relationships as well as managing projects and teams in the most effective way.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- The strong leadership drive, coupled with excellent relationship building and networking ability, to optimise performance within the Housing Team.
- Must not be afraid of rolling their sleeves up and learning parts of the business by doing.
- Skills to be flexible, future-focused and outward looking whilst having excellent attention to detail.
- Extensive experience of project management and managing teams including KPI development and management.
- Financial management and literacy enabling the business to make the most informed and effective decisions.
- Strong business development experience.
- Excellent communication skills, able to relate to a wide range of people.
A commitment to the mission and values of VisionWest Community Trust is essential for this position, see www.VisionWest.org.nz
VisionWest Community Housing provides emergency, transitional and long-term supported housing, with the aim to provide those whom have previously struggled with homelessness into safe, healthy and affordable quality housing.
Applications Close: 29 November 2017.