Job Vacancy: Tenancy Manager
- Full-time, permanent
- West Auckland location
- Applications close 31 January 2018
Great work stories every day because no two days are the same!
For this position, you will need a passion for supporting people who are homeless and often also have other complex issues such as trauma and addictions. This role will appeal to someone who enjoys building relationships as well as managing properties and tenants in the most effective way.
VisionWest provides opportunities and resources for support in all aspects of the tenants’ lives, including a Social Worker, Community Chaplain and other wrap-around services of VisionWest Community Trust.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience in tenancy management or a similar discipline requiring detailed management
- An understanding of community service providers or not-for-profit organisations
- Working knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act
- A sound understanding of the issues affecting people from a low socio-economic background and those who have high needs
- The ability to work individually and also contribute to the development of a great team environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to relate to a wide range of people
- The desire to be part of the ongoing work of VisionWest Community Trust
VisionWest Community Trust is an award winning not for profit organisation that provides services to communities in Auckland,Waikato, Bay of Plenty and Christchurch.
A commitment to the mission and values of VisionWest Community Trust is essential for this position, see www.VisionWest.org.nz
To apply go to www.qjumpers.co.nz.
Applications Close: 31-January-2018