Job Vacancy: Lead Tenancy Manager
- Full-time, permanent
- West Auckland location
- Applications close 31 January 2018
Great work stories every day because no two days are the same!
You will need to be a tenacious & resilient leader with an ability to manage a growing portfolio of properties & coordinate the delivery of efficient property & tenancy services that meet the needs & aspirations of our tenants & eligible applicants.
For this position you will need a passion for working in the community with a focus on helping people transform their lives. This role will appeal to someone who enjoys building relationships as well as managing properties and tenants in the most effective way.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A qualification in business or management along with experience of working in a community housing or social housing setting
- Working knowledge & practice of completing tenancy inspections, Property Condition reports & identification of building related components
- Preferably 5 years minimum working knowledge & practice of the Residential Tenancies Act in a Property Management (or similar) setting.
- Experience in providing excellence in customer service with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with others.
- A high level of initiative & the ability to make sound decisions on complex issues.
- Experience of lone working in people’s homes with a strong understanding of Heath & Safety requirements.
- Experience in managing teams including development of staff & implementation of past learnings and best practice
- A sound understanding of community service providers, not-for-profit organisations & community housing practices along with a strong understanding of the issues affecting those from low socio-economic backgrounds.
A commitment to the mission and values of VisionWest Community Trust is essential for this position, see www.VisionWest.org.nz
VisionWest Community Housing provides emergency, transitional and long-term supported housing, with the aim to provide those whom have previously struggled with homelessness into safe, healthy and affordable quality housing.
To apply go to www.qjumpers.co.nz.
Applications Close: 31-January-2018